The San Marcos Farmers Market operates every Tuesday and with the help of our community, we are confident that we are offering the freshest local goods in an open-air setting that promotes health and well-being. We are committed to serving the food access needs of our community in the most responsible way.
Facial coverings are required and please follow count health directives and keep a 6-foot distance for a safe and enjoyable experience. As an essential business, ALL vendors, employees, and customers are required to wear cloth face-coverings as you venture out.
While you visit the market, we ask that you observe the following guidelines:
- Remember the importance of distance. We appreciate you giving us and each other 6-feet to safely work and shop.
- Face coverings are required and must always be worn.
- Hand sanitizing stations located at the information table, and at the west and east end of the market.
- Greet your favorite vendors with a wave rather than handshakes or hugs.
- If you are sick or feeling ill, please stay home.
- Based on recommendations from county health, we will be monitoring the number of shoppers in the market at one time. Please be prepared to form a line during peak times.