Spring/Summer (3 PM -7 PM)
Fall/Winter (3 PM – 6 PM)
Our beautiful open-air market will feature fresh fruits & vegetables, meat, fish, fresh baked breads, cheese, eggs, nuts, yogurt, fresh flowers, artisan delights, hand crafted products, packaged foods and hot prepared foods!
San Marcos Farmers Market is proud to support local farmers and small businesses all while providing the community with fresh, high quality foods and products!
California Health & Safety Code 114259.5 stipulates that live animals are not allowed in certified farmers’ markets and permitted food facilities, except for service animals.
Please make plans to leave your animal at home or at a safe place outside of the market.
We require everyone to wear a mask and encourage to wash hands.
The San Marcos Farmers Market is compliant with County health orders and thanks you for your understanding and patience as we go through this journey together!
Please be mindful of the following:
- Please stay at home if you are not feeling well.
- Face coverings will be necessary to enter the Market per public health order.
- Please observe 6′ social distancing and respect the guide’s marked on the street.
- Please respect directions from market staff & volunteers. They are helping us keep the market safe.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the venue. Please practice safe hand washing habits.
Please contact us and describe the item you lost, we will connect with you to return lost item.
For weather please check this website for any updates to events. You can also subscribe to our mailing list to get updates.
Most Vendors accept all major credit cards and cash.
Thank you so much for your interest and support! Volunteers are vital members of our team who perform a wide range of duties such as assisting customers at our farmers markets and supporting our education and nonprofit programs. For more information please contact us.